Fabulous Balinese Goddess Pendant with Citrine & Garnet Gems
Beautiful Traditional Balinese Jewelry Carved Goddess Face, Artisan crafted Ox Horn bone Necklace with Citrine and Garnet Gemstones in a superbly detailed Sterling Silver setting. A beautiful example of the wonderful skills of the Artisan Silversmith from Bali - supplied complete with a Bonus Chain so you can wear it as a necklace straight away.
'Face' Bone Carvings (necklaces, bracelets and earrings) in ornate Sterling Silver set with gemstones are a common 'Traditional' form of Jewelry in Bali, hand made by generations of local Artisan Silversmiths (the face(s) are traditionally non smiling and have the appearance of meditation). These necklaces are sometimes called Goddess jewelry.
● Size / Dimensions: this Pendant is 55mm (2 1/4") long overall including the bail, and 20mm (3/4") in width with the Gemstones being of various sizes.
# Material(s) used in the making of this Unique Pendant:
● Pendant: * 925 Sterling Silver * and Genuine Carved Ox Horn
● Gemstones: Citrine & Garnet, Genuine Gemstones
● Hallmark: 925
● Chain: 50cm link chain (silver plated)
● Traditional Balinese jewelry item hand made on the island of Bali, Indonesia, by local Artisan Silversmiths - only Ox Bone, Genuine 925 Sterling Silver and Genuine Gemstones were used in the making of this jewelry.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 24 October, 2023.