Tree of Life Necklace, Sterling Silver with Gold Vermeil
Simply Stunning Gold Vermeil and Sterling Silver Tree of Life Pendant - the inner tree pendant is 925 Sterling Silver and the outer ring is 14 carat Gold plated Sterling Silver (Vermeil) - the tree pendant swivels inside the Vermeil ring - a really stunning jewelry piece with intricate detail that makes a striking Tree of Life necklace here in our Tree of Life Jewelry collection with the complimentary Gold chain provided.
● Dimensions: Tree of Life Pendant Size: 20mm (3/4") diameter for the outer vermeil ring and the tree pendant is 15mm (5/8") diameter and the whole pendant is 27mm long inc bail.
● Pendant: 925 Sterling Silver and Vermeil (Gold plated Sterling Silver)
● Hallmark: 925
Vermeil is a combination of sterling silver, gold, and other precious metals, commonly used as a component in jewelry. A typical example is sterling silver coated with 14 carat (58%) gold. To be considered Vermeil, the gold must be at least 10 carat (42%) and be at least 2.5 micrometres thick.
● Shipping: item is in stock and will ship from Adelaide, Australia in 1 business day via Australia Post.
Proudly an Australian business
● Gold Chain: with your Tree of Life Pendant purchase you will receive a complimentary Gold Chain 50cm (20") so that you can wear it as a Tree of Life Necklace straight out of the box. (this free chain is 14 carat Gold plated).
● Our Quality: all of our Tree of Life Jewellery of the highest quality available which is consistent with our aim to offer the very best value for money for all of our Tree of Life Jewellery range.
● Tree of Life Meaning: The Tree of Life as a symbol has been adorned in one form or another for thousands of years with the Tree of Life Necklace having endured as the most common form of jewelry worn throughout the ages
The Tree of Life has been symbolized in many forms across many cultures and religions for centuries and is probably one of the most universal icons for this reason. It is seen in ancient drawings and texts in many religions including Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and the Celts with the commonly referred to Celtic Tree of Life. Digs of Ancient sites has found examples of Tree of Life pendants on necklace cords and other jewelry in bronze and stone.
Aside from religious meaning the Tree of Life symbol has meaning for many in the way of family bonds and a sense of one with nature, you can read more here about the Tree of Life Meaning. The wearing of a Tree of Life necklace today is more commonly for expressing belief in the strength of family, depicted as the roots being family roots or heritage, the trunk being the strength and support for the branches which are the members of the family.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 22 October, 2023.